Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error 3615 After changing from Access 2003 to Access 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJB79

Technical User
Mar 20, 2009
US
As the subject line states, I upgraded from Access 2003 to Access 2010. When I try to load a form I get the Type Mismatch Error 3615 for a Join expression. This form is only connected to one table. I had no problems in 2003. Also, the datasheet view comes up with no issues.

Thanks,

Tony

No subforms or filters, but there is code involved.

I would blame it on the code since it's an unknown (at least to me).

Is any of the code in the On Current, On Load, On Open, or similar events?

How about joins in any combo or list boxes?

Duane
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP

Nothing for On Current, Load, or Open. However, I use combo boxes for the user to select paramters needed for the final calculation to take place.

Do any of the combo box Row Sources use joins? Are all of the bound columns from the combo boxes the same data type as the control sources of the combo boxes?

Duane
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP

None of the cbo use joins. Only one column of the cbo is seen by the user, but I use two of the other columns that are part of the table, the user doesn't see them, for the calculation. All data types are matched as single in table and code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back