Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

error 22,700.02 phaser 850 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

logantitanfan

Technical User
Aug 26, 2003
US
Can anyone help? I get a paper jam message. 9 times out of 10 the Printed paper sticks halfway out of the exit rollers. I have cleaned all rollers (top and bottom), repaired notches on the maint tray,disassembled and sanded the clutch disks(pick rollers,Exit rollers). Error code 22,700,02 I don't have a service manual but if someone could give me a tip on knowing if the timing is aligned i would appreciate it.
thanks, Logantitanfan

Drum positioning error. Y-axis encoder or drum cluch. You could try NVRAM reset in service diag. mode Go to service tools menu press\hold cancel, then press scroll down button.
this is a hidden menu.

if it doesn't help, you can allways try to replace the transfix solenoid...

hmm, where can we find the 'transfix solenoid' ? Left side, right side, upper part, down?

Right side, it is the solenoid that hangs above the white roll. Left-up corner of the drum (when facing it right side)

I had the exact Problem I search every where for the answer and thanks to this website and this thread I was able to fix the printer

The drum maintenance clutch on the left side of the machine can cause this error also. Check your maintenance drawer and make sure the pins that ride against the cam followers don't have grooves in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back