Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ERR4019 MESSAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinopunk

IS-IT--Management
May 12, 2004
US
I have a situation where I am getting ERR4019 #### (ext). I try and review both the mailbox and the DNB, but neither exist.

I am still getting the error, any suggestions on how to eliminate the error message?

Thanks..

CM

Begin snip.....
"ERR4019 4144

OVL000
>ERR ERR4019
>

ERR4019 dn
Invalid DN was sent from a VAS when requesting Message Waiting
Indicator (MWI) update. Output: The affected DN.
Action: "Check the DN. It may have been removed in the Meridian 1, but
not the VAS."
Severity: Minor"
... End Snip

Do a search of this ext. in your voice mail system. it looks like it is setup for Message Waiting Indication for a mailbox, but the switch is saying that the ext. doesn't exist.

done that... no mailbox for any of the ext.'s that I'm getting the errors on... it's very odd...

when you did a search for the ext. from the error message, did you do it in user admin, under the find prompt, and put the ext. in the message waiting indication field?

I'm leaving for the day and won't logged back in until monday. I have Phantom boxes in and was receiving the same error code. It was because Meridian mail was trying to update my message indicator and I didn't even have a phone for the ext. I fixed the problem by creating another class of service for my phantom mailboxes and turning off message waiting indication for this class. I'll check back on Monday to see if you had any luck.

message waiting indication field was my problem...

Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back