Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ericsson Enterprise in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patcher

Technical User
Nov 26, 2002
NZ
Any one who knows how to contact Ericsson Enterprise in Canada? Example : email address? I don't have any detail structure of their organization, is enterprise separated from the main Ericsson? Thanks for the advance help.

these are the contacts for Canada.
don't know their structure...

Company name: ERICSSON CANADA INC
Ericsson ID: EMC/O
Company address: 5255 SATELLITE DRIVE
MISSISSAUGA ONT L4W 5E3
CANADA
Phone: +1 905 629 67 00
Fax: +1 905 629 67 01

Company name: ERICSSON RESEARCH CANADA
Ericsson ID: EMC/Q
Company address: DIV OF ERICSSON CANADA INC
8400, D´CARIE BLVD.
TOWN OF MOUNT ROYAL, QUEBEC H4P 2N2
CANADA
Phone: +1 514-345-7900, +1 514-738-8300
Fax: +1 514-738-7869

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

Most Enterprise issues in North America (Canada + USA) are handled by Enterprise KAM North America located in Plano TX USA, the numbers given by whosrdaddy are right they will probally route you to the right people, let me know if you need any more help.

To MD or not to MD that is the question

In Ericsson website, there is nothing mentioned on Enterprise in Canada. Its weird if there is no base company there. Thanks.

Hi, Its really weird nothing in Info Channel about the enterprise partner in Canada. US (United States) got some like BLACK BOX NETWORK SERVICES. Regards.

Hi Patcher,

Ericsson Enterprise North America is a indirect sales channel, there is a list of several partners in North America, Black Box is one of them, do you need anything specific that i can help you with?

To MD or not to MD that is the question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back