Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ericsson Contactor 9000 / PY6230

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metzger689

IS-IT--Management
Dec 4, 2015
CH
Hi there

I need your guys help on this: My company bought a new Mitel 470 System and wants to connect this with the good old Ercisson Contactor 9000. Yes the Ericsson is still up and running (or was until we got the Mitel 470 System). As the Contactor 9000 was installed before I was even born (haha) and the documentation on this is very poor (I only have the invoice back from the 80ies) I thought someone of you can help me out.

We have tried to connect both like we have done it with our old System. 2 cables come out of the Ericsson and we put them into the analog port of the Mitel 470. There must be a connection: when we try to call a beeper it rings. So far so good. But in the past it was possible to go to a phone within the building and call the number of the beeper to get connectec with the person who was calling you. So what we are missing is this connection.

Anything would help. Ideas, Manuals, Documents or maybe someone of you has worked with the Contactor 9000.

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you.
Best Regards from Switzerland

Metzger689

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back