Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ericsson BP250 Least Cost Routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavutowe76

Technical User
Sep 27, 2012
MW
Hi

Am new to configuring PABX to do Least Cost Routing. Would somebody kindly help me the steps to configure a PABX that has multiple networks connected to with different tariffs so that when one dials an external number, the call should be charged according to the tarrif of the network used.
I have never done programming in my life but very optimistic that with your help I can do it.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Wilfred

What type of PBX ?, Ericsson?,Look for manual to start with.

Err, it says Ericsson BP250 in the title, I think that answers both your questions :)

If I had the manual that could have been fantastic but unfortunately I don't have and have searched on internet I couldn't find one.
Am desperate. Tell me steps or procedure and I will follow.
Apreciate your interest though!
Wilfred

The manual is included in the web based programming tool called BusinessPhone Management Suit, in short BMS.
You need this tool in order to do your LCR programming. Ask an Aastra dealer, they might help you with a copy of this program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back