Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Erasing a message sent to someone by mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Can you erase a message sent to a voicemailbox you sent accidently. We sent a message out to our sales staff that we want to retract....HELP!!

i am not sure what voice mail sys ur using!. but in my site i can call the ext again and the system will tell me if the person has retrieved my msg or not and will play a menue i can select from. one of the selections i delet or record the msg.
it is a voice mail system feture any way.

Or if you are an admin, simply change the person's password before they have chance to retreive the message; from here, simply delete the message and when they call for a password reset, tell them to type it more carefully next time (or blame a miscellaneous system error).

Now THAT's ethics ;-)

But don't listen to any of their other messages because that would be very naughty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back