Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Epson TM Logo Printing 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmicros

IS-IT--Management
Jul 5, 2006
CA
Using the flash utility I can upload and print a sample of the logo BUT how do you get it to print before the print job of the pos system? Not using any fuction from the POS.

Can it be done? Dip setting? Thoughts Please.

This has nothing to do with Micros systems. Thanks

I just looked at the manual and I didn't see any dip switches that allow it.

The best solution I can come up with is to load OPOS on the computer that is running the printer and I think there is a setting in there that will allow you to do this.

Adam

not sure I am understanding the question fully but based on what I understand, it prints out as part of the print job but is controlled by the printer itself, not the POS system, all reciepts will print the same logo. Doing it via the printer makes it print out much faster as well, but generally in the POS system you have to define which logo will print out. When you upload the bitmap to the printer it assigns it an id number, starting at 1 and can hold quite a few logos but if you do not assign it in the system, it will not print out, at least in Aloha, which is what I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back