Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Epson Scan Interfering with Installing Norton Antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrkLrn13

Technical User
Dec 23, 2006
So yeah, I'm having this problem and I'm not really sure how to solve it. I have the Norton CD but whenever I click "Install Norton Antivirus" this pops up:

The printer is turned on. But same thing happens when it's off. I have no idea what to do...hopefully you guys can help me. I'm installing it to my sister's computer and I asked her she's got no idea as well.

Thanks a lot.

Hello MrLrn13,

This is Mike from the Norton Authorized Support Team.

I am unable to see the image/error you posted above. What does the error message say exactly?

Please let me know what Norton product and version you are trying to install and also what version of Windows you are using.

If you have not already done so, please try removing the printer software, reboot, and install the latest version of that software before trying to install Norton. Also make sure you have the latest Microsoft patches applied as well.

Thanks,
Mike

Michael York
Norton Authorized Support Team
Symantec Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back