Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EPS - Jpg, Tiff.... LOGO 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

colobean

Technical User
Dec 16, 2003
Hi there,

I created a logo in Illustrator 9 - vector image saved as an EPS. We have just a laser printer here at work, it prints nice and crisp. However, I need to convert the Eps To a Tiff or a Jpg in order for the logo to be used in Word Perfect, Word and Powerpoint. When I convert to a Tiff or a Jpg and then try to print on the laser it comes out blurry. Is there any other way I can have it in these programs and for it to print crisp? Word will not accept EPS files. Word Perfect lets a blank box come in and states the files is meant for a postscript printer.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!!!

Try a Windows Metafile (WMF) or Enhanced Metafile (EMF) under File > Export....

They won't look as good as an EPS, but at least it's vector. You might want to enlarge the logo in Illustrator before exporting, though, or you'll see lots of little straight lines instead of curves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back