Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ePortfolio 8 error with CE10

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixtoesofdean

Programmer
Nov 6, 2002
GB
Hi

Weird one this. I'm using a customised version of ePortfolio8 with CE10.

I have an error when attempting to retrieve instance information for a report. The error is as follows:

There was an error retrieving data from the server: Item #8529 was not found in the collection

the number refers to SI_LAST_SUCCESSFUL_INSTANCE_ID of the report properties.

I've looked around on Business Objects web site and have found similar (though not the same) issues, where by the same error message is displayed but relating to different properties (and also for different operations - e.g. logging on to ePortfolio)

It seems to be a rights issue. Initially I thought it was a missing file in the CE file store, however if I test this by removing a folder pertaining to the instance name, I don't get the error until I try and open the report.

The CE10 environment is well service packed, though I doubt its completely up to date.

Anyone had similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back