Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ePO installed on a Domain Controller, cannot open the server database

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitteeinBit

IS-IT--Management
Jan 12, 2004
DE
I installed the ePolicyOrchestrator 3.01 on a Win2000 Server with SP4. The Server is also Domaincontroller. While the installation i entered Administrator and Password to start the services ePO-Server and ePO-Server Parser. Unfortunately the two services don´t start when the server reboots. So i changed the services to start using the System-Account. Now i can start the services, but when i start the ePO-ManagementConsole it´s not able to ADD a Server (in this case the Domaincontroller). ePO-MgmtCnsole always asks me to login as the local Administrator to the Database (MS SQL2000 Server). But a Domaincontoller has only Domain-Accounts and no local Accounts. Si, is there a possibility to run the services and enter to the Database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back