Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ePo configuration questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeaden

Technical User
Jan 20, 2004
US
We have over 9000 machines that are being controlled through ePo. This includes 700 servers. I have been having a heck of a time keeping these machines current. Sometimes it seems like the ePo agent stops working or the DAT files don't get updated correctly.

I am wondering how people that have to support large networks like this handle these issues. Are they common for this size of a network?

Also since we have server shares turned off on the workstations I can't automatically push the agents to reinstall. Could this be a source of my issues? I would really like to fine tune ePo as much as possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

yeah, i've got about 13k total, pc's and servers, how often are your machines scheduled to update? mine update on the even hours and the nai pull is hourly. I use global updating for my repositories and run a full replication on the weekend..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back