Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EPO 3.6.1 Replicate now task

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanAdminGeek

IS-IT--Management
Jun 5, 2002
US
I have just installed 3.6.1 and noticed in the task logs a "replicate now" task running at 9am and 3pm yet I do not have one scheduled. I would like to turn it off, but I'm not sure where it is scheduled at.

Hello mate

In EPO 3.6.1, once you have logged in, on the left hand side list of groups and site that you have created, you will see your server name close to the top (above "Directory")

Click on your server name and on the right hand side you will see tabs for "General" , "Scheduled Tasks" etc

Click on "Scheduled Tasks" and here you will see a list of Server Tasks, where you will find the Replication Tasks listed. There can also be other tasks listed here such as server update tasks, which update your EPO with the latest DATs etc, so be sure on which tasks you are selecting.

Click on the task and either delete them or disable them by going through the tasks wizard.

Hope this helps

McAfeeGeek

i download Mcafee enterprise 8.5 and i tried to run it but it asked that i upgrade my ePO to 3.6 or higher? how do i go about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back