Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ePO 3.5 - Repository - Sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWOneAndOnly

IS-IT--Management
Sep 10, 2004
BE
Suddenly (since today) none of the clients could find a valid repository anymore????

So I desided to rebuild the repository (as described in "Solution ID NAI36445")

A. Delete everything in the DB\Software directory on the ePO server. "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\ePO\3.5\DB\Software"

B. re-add software&plugins to the Master Repository. (...\EPO301LML\Setup\Plugins\..\PkgCatalog.z)...

So Far So good.
The internal clients can find the Master Repository.

Now when I try to Push the repository to our FTPserver
it fails and provides following error

"Failed to verify the file size"

Any fixes?

I allready restarted the eopserver service & rebooted the server without
any progress.

Dave

This can be solved by deleting the sitestat.xml from the distributed repository where the problem resides and performing a replication.

If this is still happening, the sitestat.xml from the directory <installed dir>\DB\Software on the ePO server must be deleted. After that, de service must be restarted.

Hope this helped.

See ya

Arjen

Just Tried it but error persists

Even tired deleting sitestat.xml on both distributed repository & <installed dir>\DB\Software on ePO server
and robooting server.

I'm getting desperate of the repository problems since the 3.0.2 to 3.5 migration, grrr.

I can copy the <installed dir>\DB\Software directory manually to the distributed repository but that's not a real sollution.

Any other suggestions?

same problems with unc shared repo´s......started all overwith superagent repo´s.
replication still didn´s work......rebuild ALL the scheduled tasks (empty list first) then it works al fine again.......
look like there are some small problems with distributed repo´s in 3.5.

suc6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back