Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EPO 3.0.2 & Proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliotm

Technical User
Jun 10, 2003
GB
I have just started testing ePO in a test environment. I have just downloaded the 3.0.2 SP4 from the NAI web site and installed it. Now on the server the version states it is 3.0.0 and start menu (w2k) states it is 3.0.2

Not bothered about that but from my PC which I had been using to connect to the ePO console I get the following error message "Please check the site configuration. If a proxy is in use, ensure that the proxy server is bypassed for local address."

There is not a proxy server and under Repository - General I have set to not use a proxy. Is there anywhere else I can change the proxy settings? Or any ideas of get round this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I know after appling Patch 4 for ePO 3.0.2a, I had to apply the same patch to my pc for the console to connect to my ePO server.

Thanks chrispg but I should have mentioned that I have installed the sp4 on both my PC and the server.

Even though it does not ask a simple reboot to my PC fixed the problem in the end!

Why didn't I think about it earlier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back