Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EPO 2.5 Report missing data

Status
Not open for further replies.

rufus1111

IS-IT--Management
Jun 6, 2003
GB
One of the reports for coverage on our EPO server has stopped generating results. Irritatingly it's the most useful one - DAT/Definition deployment summary.
It knows about the lastest definitions, but the pie chart comes up as just a blue circle. There is no text data beneath it, just a single number (total number of machines). When i try to customise the report, i get the page saying that the report generation was cancelled by the user.
Any ideas?

I have the exact same problem! I have opened a case with NAI but have not heard from them yet. I am assuming it is corruption in the console. I can run the report successfully from a console on another machine. Will check back here for answers and if I hear from NAI I will post the answer.

Have you tried to copy those report queries from:

C:\Program Files\McAfee\ePO\2.0\AVI\0409 on a working machine to the machine that has the corrupt queries

Ok, here's the answer.
Started to root around in the folder suggested by JCA74 (thanks mate),
namely C:\Program Files\McAfee\ePO\2.0\AVI\0409\Reports\Anti-Virus\Coverage.
in there there is a report.ini file. If you look in that file, the [DATDeploymentSummary.rpt] section will be missing. I copied this in from another machine and the problem was solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back