Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

enum.asp error

Status
Not open for further replies.

snootalope

IS-IT--Management
Jun 28, 2001
US
hi

Problems here witht FR3 and Windows 2003. Well, I've managed to finally get rid of the "..configuration file is invalid" error by making the XML service share it's port.. now I've moved onto the

"Unable to enumerate applications. The remote server may be down, the enum.asp file location may be invalid, or the enum.asp file contains errors"

error message.. so, before anyone sends me the link to the citrix support ticket CTX102859, please don't, i've been screwing with that damn thing all day. it's not working.

Does anyone know how to get rid of that message so my Agent can 'enumerate' the apps i'm trying to publish??

I'd appreciate it more than you know if someone can help me..

snoots

"tis better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool..
then open your mouth and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

"I should of been a doctor.." Me

Hi there

I have had this issue. Resolved by using Netbios (NT4) name in DOMAIN during login rather that Windows 2000 DNS. e.g.
USER : USER1
PASSWORD: *******
DOMAIN: DOMAIN not domain.com

Adrian Jordan
MCSE,CCEA,CCNA

" The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!"

But I'm not even getting prompted for a login.. I set it up for pass through authentication..

Do I have to remove that or what?

Fixed. I completly uninstall/reinstalled Citrix. At the Window that asks what port the XML service should use, I chose port 82. It works great..

Also, if someone's reading this trying to solve their problem, don't forget to edit your config.xml and change your backup server address to be secure e.g.
snoots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back