Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Entourage X

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyd380

IS-IT--Management
Nov 23, 2004
US
I have three Apple G4's running OS 10.3.7 2 with 512Mb and the other 1Gb of RAM. They are all showing the same problems. After no certain amount of time it will just hang. It will just sit there and try to receive or send an email but nothing will happen. Ususally the only way to get around this is to close the program and open it back up. I have rebuilt all three databases and deleted and reinstalled the accounts. The only thing I haven't done is reinstall the program, but I figured if it is having the exact same problem on 3 computers it more than likely won't help. I have taken one of them off Entourage and put it on Thunderbird and everything seem fine. Is this just a software glitch between Entourage X and OS 10.3.7? Does anyone know of any ways around it?

Thanks for any help,

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back