Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Enterprise Manager ver 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceaserx

Technical User
Apr 14, 2008
ZA
Hi guys

I am running Enterprise manager for the first time in ages on a big enterprise site and have now on two occasions had issues. The enterprise manager just stops working and then you are unable to access the web url although the services are running, Just get page cannot be displayed. The previous time I had this I ended up uninstalling the app after trying everything I knew. This time around I can't just uninstall as I don't want to rebuild the server again as Enterprise manager backups aren't just an easy restore and it's been running for 3 months now.

Any ideas what can cause this? IIS or IE?

Can I ask what Eman provides these days that cannot be done with the system directly?

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Try stopping & starting the services on the server. There's 3: Enterprise Manager Server, Mitel SDSCC, and the postgresql database. Takes a few minutes for everything to start back up after you re-start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back