Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Enterprise Edge 1000 rls 1.0 access to voice mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBINGER1

Vendor
Feb 6, 2003
US
After all of these years I came back across an old Enterprise Edge 1000 rls 1.0 . I need to get into voice mail to clean up all of their programming. Finally found the IP Address and was able to get in the system. Went to "Voice Mail", Clicked on "Tools" and then clicked on "Voice Mail Manager" and it just sits there until it stops searching. Have I lost my mind? Or is there another way to access teh voice mail manager? Thanks in Advance....

I remember accessing thru the VNC access. TeirGr8 or TeiG8

The voicemail client is on the hard drive somewhere. It's been at least 10 years, but I think the VNC password for 1.0 was 'msp'. 2.0 and higher was TeirGR8.

I can't believe there is still a 1.0 system out there that is running. Nortel gave out free swaps to 2.5 for the 1.0 customers back in 2002.

Shocked me to see it still running. Trying to just get them to spend the money and let me put a new one in there. I'll try what you sent and let you know what I find. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back