Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Entering keycodes problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2006
CA
First time this happens to me. I'm trying to add a 4 mailbox keycode on a Calpilot 100 and it just won't take it. I got the System ID alright, got the authorization code too, retrieved the keycode from the KRS from Nortel's website with no issue whatsoever.

When I try entering the keycode using F983, 44 on a 7310 or above it says "Invalid code". I double checked to make sure there was no error between the keycode Nortel supplied, the code I wrote down and the code I typed on the phone. It's all good.

Then I tried using a laptop and loging on to callpilot manager by it's network jack. It says "Cannot add function (or something like that), please try again later". I copy/pasted the code from the *.key file from Nortel to the Callpilot keycode fields to avoid typos, didn't help...

So after rebooting the Callpilot I tried again these 2 methods only to hit the same wall again. Did this ever happen to somebody else? How do I get through with this?

Thanks

Similiar issue with us. We upgraded to Enhanced call center and call reporting on our 150 call pilot. it would not accept the key codes no matter what! same issue as you described above.

Resolution was to upgrade the CCM to the latest firmware.

Well that's good to know, thank you for the info.

Our problem was resolved differently however. Turns out I made a mistake in the System id :S (Yeah I know, lame)

Everything worked fine witht the correct Id.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back