Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Enhance Callback and Dialer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucky101

IS-IT--Management
Feb 9, 2006
AU
Is it possible to setup the Callback system to prompt call the customer, and ask if they are ready to take the call. Perhaps via autoagent IVR
If they press 1 call goes to agent (nice to have 2 delay the call xx minutes and 3 delete call from call back request)

Short answer no.

You could but it requires a lot of custom programming, so you would need to find someone who can help you with that.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

lol thats why I am here. Hoping someone may have a script or two to share :)

It's not a script or two, I've done well over 100 hours of developing on my callback feature.
The feature you're asking for would still need to be custom built.

I don't have a problem sharing stuff regarding standard features but a custom solution that would take hours to build is not something I just throw out there.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Completely understand, if you could at least start me out in the right direction, I will start building.
Does you outbound dialer use the same Topic as the inbound calls or did you have separate it. ie (Inbound) Sales (Outbound) Callback Sales or just (Inbound/Outbound) Sales
Did you use an auto-agent IVR to give the customer the opportunity to opt for taking call, delay call, end call back request ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back