Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Endpoint 11.0 plus xp embedded

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubanome

IS-IT--Management
Jan 29, 2007
GB
Morning Everyone,

I am struggling with a rollout and my understanding of everything and I am hoping someone with some more experience will be able to help me.

1st problem - I have 5 different subnets, I have rolled 11.0 to the local site and it is working fine but I cannot see any computers on other subnets, I am sure this is a simple fix but I can't find it! any ideas?

2nd problem - my liveupdate is still failing, I am downloading the updates everyday. I have tried all the solutions I have found on the web and am still not getting anywhere. I tried calling support but 5 hours or more later, 3 different support people and bad lines to india took me to the end of my patience levels.

3rd problem - I have 30 machines I need to roll out that have xp embedded on them, they are shop floor epos tablets. Can i run the policy manager for symantec xp embedded on the same server as SEPM?

any help would be hugely appreciated as I am on time constraints and floundering horribly.

Nome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back