Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

End open voice session

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstillhere

IS-IT--Management
Jun 6, 2008
US
Can anyone tell me how to disconnect an open voice session sooner or why my script does not work when I add DISCONNECT or WAIT XX DISCONNECT.

Thanks.

THE SCRIPT AND MESSAGE PLAY FINE WHEN THE SCRIPT LOOKS LIKE THIS..BUT THEN THERE IS AN EXTENDED WAIT TIME OF SILENCE AFTER THE MESSAGE BEFORE IT DISCONNECTS.

IF NOT LOGGED OUT AGENT 9911 THEN
OPEN VOICE SESSION
PLAY PROMPT
VOICE SEGMENT CS_Downtime
END VOICE SESSION
END IF

When the script looks like this..the call never gets to the message and just disconnects....Ive tried adding a WAIT 2 /WAIT 5 AND WAIT 10 before DISCONNECT but each time it disconnects without playing the prompt.

OPEN VOICE SESSION
PLAY PROMPT
END VOICE SESSION
DISCONNECT
END IF

Thanks for any advice....

OPEN VOICE SESSION
PLAY PROMPT
END VOICE SESSION
END IF

WAIT 5

DISCONNECT

Have you tried it with the disconnect outside your end-if?

I have not, but wont it DISCONNECT everyone after WAIT 5 if the emergency is logged out? I can test it and see...

yes, that disconnect will disconnect everyone, I thought that was what you wanted...sorry, I misunderstood.

Listen to your recording and make sure there's no recorded silence. If there is, edit your recording to remove any unwanted dead-air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back