Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

End of Day Sales Summary not printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccTexas

Technical User
May 18, 2006
US
Uggh - I recently upgraded all of our sites to Aloha 6.4.23 and two of my sites won't print end of day reports no matter what I try. We've double checked settings, made sure printer was correct, tried different register printers, etc. I've had reseller go through and he cannot find anything. (In fact his latest response was "Hum, there is not any other settings to check. I will run it here in the lab the next time we have a QS setup.")

This has been going on for over a month. Any ideas on what to look for?

I am not an expert as most of the people on here but if the reseller has already checked then they probably have covered it all but there is a setting in the "store settings" that allows you to choose what reports are printed at end of day. Make sure those are checked. Ask the reseller about that and see what they say. Hope you get it figured out.

Well Can you print reports during the day from the terminal.

Were these 2 stores on a different version.

Sorry I wasn't much help, I don't run reports on my terminals, I run them BOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back