Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

End date prompt in a different format!

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkmonsteruk

IS-IT--Management
Feb 8, 2002
GB
The most bizarre thing has happened to me, I've got a condition that uses a between query prompt at report level. The date is formated at universe level as dd/mm/yyyy, the start date prompt i have added works fine i enter a date using dd/mm/yyyy format and averything is ok, however the end date (this is from the same object) requires me to enter the date in a mm/dd/yyyy format -

The query prompts are display within the report and i don't seem to be able to format the display of the dates in these either, anybody come across anything like this before?

Rather than using between use 2 prompts with an OR. What happens then. It's possible you've found a problem with the between logic.

Steve Krandel
BASE Consulting Group
skrandel@baseconsulting.com

That seems to work fine Steve.... Cheers for the pointer!!! Have you come accross anything like this before?
[cannon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back