Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Enchanced Call Center Connection Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

dishko

Technical User
May 7, 2007
US
Hello Everyone -
I have a MICS 7.0XC system w/a call pilot 150 rls 3.1. I have the Enchanced Call Center w/reporting installed. The call center and the server are both installed on the same pc and I have no problem seeing the data or making the call center and the call pilot talk. The problem is that the pc somehow loses its connection. I have to reboot the machine to get the call center connection to work again. I have turned off all the sleep settings and hibernation setting on the computer, I am not running any kind of anti-virus or spyware on the machine either. Is there anything else that could cause the call pilot or the call center server to stop/stall? I have looked at it before a reboot and everything(i.e services, etc) is running like it should be, it will not allow me to "reconnect", it looks like it is, but it does not do anything. Please post anything that might be helpful.

Maybe try to ping the Call Pilot from the PC next time it looses connection, might help in trouble shooting.

Cheers

Bill Gates? What are you running as your system on the PC?

MarvO said it

when you get to the point and do a deinstall/reinstall make sure its a complete deinstall"that includes registry

I currently am on a call with Level 2 and a designner with Nortel to figure this out. I will let everyone know what they found.

After working with Nortel's Level 2 and a designer the decided to design a new software update and CCRS update. They will be release after further testing, or you can call in for tech support. It fixed the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back