Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Enabling Mobile Twinning

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbankscharles

Technical User
Oct 8, 2023
US
On two of my reception desks, I have setup buttons for mobile twinning. In my configuration for the extensions, I have included the phone number to dial so all they need to do is enable the feature.

Now, when they press the button I've assigned a message appears on their phone about mobile twinning and they need to press "Done" to enable the feature. Is there a way I can program the button to just enable mobile twinning without any additional steps?

Thanks
Charles

When you press the Twinning button, the next screen tells you the status of the Twinning feature (Off), the status of Fallback Twinning (Off), and the Destination (which will be what you included when programming the button, OR the destination that was last used).

If the Destination is correct, then need to press the "On" softkey, and then the "Save" softkey to enable the feature.

To disable the feature, it is a single keypress on the illuminated Twinning button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back