Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Enable system reserved Bit 1D-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reza.M

Technical User
Mar 12, 2022
DE
Hello
I had a problem with the ns1000 PBX that was accompanied by an error mpr wdt overflow.
After following up with a Panasonic representative, we were given a file with a short text that we do not know where to upload.
Please explain about this text:

" Please load attached DSYS file to the system and enable system reserved Bit 1D-5 ; in the system

You upload the dsys file through transfer files pc to pbx under maintenance (the hammer icon)

Being a ns1000, I presume the file is dnsys or some d-sys file

The bits are done under the sales login

Thanks a lot about your answer
Can you provide information about enable system reserved Bit?
Given that our access to the representative in this area is very limited and answered with a high delay, is there a document related to the sales company user and the performance of these items?

Dear colleagues! Does anyone have a description for 1D-5 reserved bit?

Hello
reserved Bits، There are things to look for in advanced settings.
I came up with the results that I am sharing with the searches I am engaged in for a while.
You must log in with the company user: this way
Username: *Sales001#
Password: *Sales# + the first Nine passwords of INSTALLER

2. System > 9. System Options > Reserved (bits)

I also made a slight change in this menu based on the advice I received from the seller.
I recommend that you do not make changes to these menus without consulting your Panasonic dealer.
Please if anyone has a document of these advanced settings and the company user, share it.

help make this thread productive.

Did you search result yeild the sales login for the NS700 as well? I tried this login on an ns700 and it didn't seem to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back