Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Empty page

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajklPan

Programmer
Jan 11, 2023
CZ
Hello experts,
Last time I had to solve the problem of printing a document on a new page, which I solved here on the forum (here: )
The problem is that when I generate the pdf file, I get pages that are not needed. (see picture)
It's by setting the "Assessed Value" to 0 and it already shows me a clean page with only zeros. When changing this value, everything is fine.
TUDU_mxfybp.png
jednicka_czins5.png

I have been thinking about it for a while, and I cannot figure out where the problem is. It is likely some minor issue with the page settings, but unfortunately, I am not proficient in this area. Would anyone know where to fix this issue?

I also thought to set the "Field properties" in the "other" tab in the "User Data" item, insert this code to check the value of the "file" field and if it is null, it will set the "PrintPage" property to .F. (false) to not print the page. If the value of the field is non-zero, the page is printed normally. Do you think it could work?
Code:
IF soubor = 0 THEN
  THIS.PrintPage = .F.
ENDIF
Thank you

Problem solved.

The error was in the condition that read the absolute value being evaluated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back