Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Employee Monitoring 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartypuss

IS-IT--Management
Oct 23, 2007
GB
Hi
I've got an IPOffice system here and been asked if I we can do some employee monitoring, this is what I would like to achieve for starters.

1) Employee logs into phone system in a morning.
2) Employee logs out for lunch break.
3) Employee logs back in after lunch break.
4) Employee logs out of the system and goes home
5) Employee busy and puts phone on do not disturb
6) See a list of phones on do not disturb
7) See how long out of an 8 hour day the extension is unavailable

Is the above achieveable and what would I need (additional software packages)?
Can this information be output to a log file anywhere?
I already have IPOffice 500V2 Advanced Edition with Voicemail Pro?
We already capture the SMDR logs for reporting purposes with an inhouse developed tool.

Thanks

Have a look at Xima Chronicall for basic reporting/wallboards etc and they also have new multimedia module.

Xima Chronicall will give you everything you are requesting. You will need the following:

Base License of Chronicall With Standard Reports
RealTime Agent Seat License for each user you want to monitor.
RealTime Agent Dashboard Seat for each user you want to monitor. Agent Dashboard will allow for DND, Group Login/Out, Extn Login/Out Reason Codes. All of this can be reported as well as being displayed RealTime on a Wallboard.

Very Powerful, user friendly and cost effective. Customer Support is excelent as well.

I thought I might be able to get some information from my SMDR Logs but I don't seem to be getting this data in my SMDR log, I only get call information. No short codes i.e *08#.

Any ideas?

this information is not available via SMDR/CDR records.

Using System Status you can view (live) whether a user is logged in, out, DND, etc. But no reporting. Something like Chronicall is required. RSI also sells something that would probably work (Telecost?)

Avaya did build CCR which used the system status data stream to provide some recording, so perhaps you can build something inhouse... good luck with that lol ;-)

GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back