Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

eMG80 networking with MG100

Status
Not open for further replies.

and12345

IS-IT--Management
Apr 29, 2017
ID
Hi,

Have successfully networking between 2 iPECS system eMG80 - MG100; the problem is i have eMG80 caller id shown on MG100 ext only the MG100 VOIP CO Line it's connected like "LN08"
How can i have the full name of caller id shown on MG100 client ?

Hi and12345,

Could you please give me some more information on what programming you have done?
Please include Type of lines, what CO lines are the lines , CO line groups and ext ranges for each system?

Kind regards,
Wishforall.

Hi Wishforall,

So i setup iPECS PBX system to have voice network between the two PBX system (Network-Q-Sig license). Site A using 1XX and site B using 2XX and the voip CO for the two sites is CO group 2. So far the call between site been good, what i not satisfied is CLI between site is still not active.

SITE A - MG100
SITE B - eMG80

CASE :
[ul]
[li]When site A call to B, ext shown on site B (ext number not name)[/li]
[li]When site B call to A, CO name shown on site A not ext number or name (for example CO 2 - VOIP)[/li]
[/ul]

What i want to achieve is for site A and B both shown their caller id name not just ext number.

Many thanks

under board based data h323 attributes for the voim card your using for the networking lines make sure all the settings match between systems ie the speed and mode etc .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back