Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Emergency CCT - Super Groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blar2596

Technical User
May 5, 2004
US
We have a scenario where I have created multiple "closing condition" agent groups. (ie meeting close, holiday close) I have created an agent for each group and when this agebt has gone IDLE this triggers the <IF IDLE AG = 1 then goto closing CCT>. This works perfectly but there are abunch of extra steps per CCT. I then added all the closing agent groups to a super group and added the supergroup to the CCT where I wanted the closing. The closing CCT has all the "IF" conditions in it. I was figuring that when I trigger one agent IDLE in the agent group which is a member of the super group it would bring up the correct closing. However this doesn't work. I trigger one of the closing agents and when I dial in the normal call flow takes place. Any ideas?

We have done something like that here. We have an Agent 9997 in AG 100. In every CCT (Except Prompt CCT's where the caller is routed to a different CCT) we put in an if statement in the beginning and the end of the CCT IF AG100 > 0 go to CCT 500 (Emergeny CCT). This way one set logs in as agent 9777 and goes into READY. All calls in queue and new calls go to the emergency CCT. We have also created different AG's for meetings that only affect certain groups, but built them the same way (AG101, etc. By Supergrouping, I don't think that will work too cleanly. If you want me to send you an example of our CCT's, email me at mcalhoun at wsgc dot com. We are on release 8.3 so you would need architect to open the file.

Thats a great idea about the IF statement at the END of the CCT. We always just let the callers hang when er trigger it but pushing them to the emergency CCT is nice. I just don't understand the reasoning behind why the supergroup won't work. You would figure that if an agent is IDLE in their group then they would also be IDLE for the supergroup. Maybe I can send you one of my CCT's on Monday as I am home now and I would love to see how you have yourssolution to the closings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back