Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Embedding a Logo into a Style HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

binar007

Technical User
Feb 24, 2007
US
Fellow forum members,
I have a warning logo I want to embed inside a style named WARNING. Once I select the WARNING style I want the logo TIFF graphic to automatically appear and then below it allow me to write a warning note with the text formatted as 12 point Arial, full justified, and centered.

What is the best way to embed a logo graphic into a style so that it is accompanied with a written note? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You can not embed a graphic into a Style. A style is a structured format, it has no content.

What you want is an Autotext.

Make your style, and insert the logo. Select the whole paragraph (including the paragraph mark), and make a new Autotext. Name it - say "Logo".

Now you can type "Logo", press F3, and the logo will be inserted using the paragraph style. Type your text. If the text is going to be the same, then you may as well include it in the AutoText.

BTW: you can not have full justified AND centered. One of the other.

Gerry
My paintings and sculpture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back