Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Embedded Operator mailbox issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasha611v

IS-IT--Management
Feb 17, 2012
US
I am working on a 3300 Mxe running 10.0 and am running into an issue with the operator mailbox. For some reason when we log into this mailbox, we hear the Automated attendant play immediately after logging in. I tried to wait through the message to see if the options like "press P to play the first message" or "press U for user options" was mentioned but it was not. Instead the behavior acts like logging into the operator mailbox is simply transferring us to the AA. Any ideas on what to check here?

Change the mailbox length recently?

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

I found it after staying up all night testing many scenarios. The operator mailbox had the extension set to a multiline of our receptionist. After I changed this value back to 0 everything went back to operating as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back