Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Embed Presentations

Status
Not open for further replies.

markt

MIS
Sep 7, 1999
GB
Hi

I would like to call a few other presentations from one main one but cant work out how to do it.

Basically I want to get to a point where I call another presentation and have it loop until I press escape at which point it will continue to the next slide in my main one.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Mark

Here's one way:
On a slide you want to hyperlink FROM, click Autoshapes on the Drawing toolbar and highlight Action Buttons. Select the first one called Custom. Draw a button. A window will appear and click on the tab Mouse Click. Select the option Hyperlink To. Scroll down to Other PowerPoint Presentation and click it. Select the presentation you want to run. Click Ok. Ok.
Try it in Slide Show. When you click the action button, the other presentation will appear and if you hit ESC, it'll return you to the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back