Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

embed flash video with layer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DotNetGnat

Programmer
Mar 10, 2005
IN
Guys,

I have three files: mymovie.swf, myzz.flv and SkinUnderPlaySeekMute.swf. All the files are in the same folder.

I am trying to embed this flash video in the web page. Below is the code I am trying to use. Most of the code is generic and I found it online.

Code:
                               <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="[URL unfurl="true"]http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0"[/URL] WIDTH="650"
                                    HEIGHT="510" id="mymovie" ALIGN="left">
                                <PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="mymovie.swf">
                                <PARAM name="scale" value="noscale">
                                <PARAM name="salign" value="lt">
                                <PARAM name="wmode" value="transparent">
                              <PARAM NAME="quality" VALUE="high">
                                <PARAM NAME="play" VALUE="true">
                                <PARAM NAME="loop" VALUE="true">
                                <PARAM NAME="menu" VALUE="true">
                                <PARAM NAME="allowFullScreen" VALUE="false">
                                <PARAM NAME="allowScriptAccess" VALUE="sameDomain">
                                <EMBED src="mymovie.swf" quality=high WIDTH="650" HEIGHT="510" NAME="mymovie" ALIGN="left"                                 PLUGINSPAGE="[URL unfurl="true"]http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">[/URL]
                                </EMBED>
                                </OBJECT>

The flash movie shows up fine but I do not see the player controls such as play, mute, pause etc...

any suggestions

-DNG

I fixed the problem...thanks for looking...

-DNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back