Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Emails not going to both Outlook and Blueberry (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kara3334

Instructor
Oct 23, 2003
OK, I'll try to be specific.

My client has his blueberry configured so that he's supposed to get ALL his emails on both his desktop (on Outlook) and on his blueberry. Sometimes he only gets an email on one or the other.

I believe he has a BlackBerry Web Client because the Blueberry is only integrated with his sole home computer (Verizon DSL). I haven't checked for filters, but I don't think any would have been put on intentionally.

As far as patterns go, my client says:

If someone sends an email to his Blueberry, it doesn't go to his Outlook as well. However, if he sends someone an email from his Blueberry and they reply to it, it goes to both his Blueberry and his desktop. He also has observed that the first few emails of the day seem to only go to his desktop (as if his Blueberry hasn't woken up yet.)

Does anyone have any ideas about how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Kara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back