Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Emails captured in access database

Status
Not open for further replies.

lagc

Programmer
Jan 21, 2009
GB
I have a website that captures the emails that are sent from the websites contact form.

Is there a piece of free software out there than can grab those emails and then use them when sending out marketing emails.

Cheers

Why not just write your own? It's a simple query - if you are able to grab the email and populate a db with it, you should have enough of a skill set to write a small program that selects the email addresses, loops though them and builds you a list.

TIP: trying googling the answer before posting, you'll find that more times than not someone else somewhere has had the same request and posted an answer online.
----
I have recently been semi-converted to ensuring all my code (well most of it) works in both javascript and non-javascript enabled browsers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back