Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Emailing Report with Criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2006
US
I've got a report that I need to be emailed to a certain person each time the button for it is clicked. What I'm having trouble with is that the report I'm emailing has criteria to give me a certain record on the report. Here how my report was generated before I found out I need to email it instead of print it.

DoCmd.OpenReport "appointment", acViewNormal, , "[LOAD_ID] = " & Me.formloadno.value

Is there anyway I can have criteria for emailing this report? I only want to be able to email the appointment report for the load id that is on my current form. Thanks!

How about printing the report to pdf instead of to the printer and then email the pdf file?

Forgot to add this to my earlier post...Could these links be of use?

Hard Copy or PDF don't match print preview screen
thread703-1050461

Lost Filter
thread703-710432

yes you can, create the report with this criteria and then instead of "docmd.openreport" use the command "docmd.sendobject" and follow the baloon that pops up
this lets you email the report with its criteria because the report itself has the criteria when you creted it

I will try my best to help others so will others do!!!!!
IGPCS
Brooklyn, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back