Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Emailing a distribution list to another user

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMoore64

MIS
Nov 5, 2003
US
I have a distribution list containing 206 email addresses that i copied from a excel spreedsheet and pasted the addresses into the appropriate field when creating a DL. When i tried to email the list to another user in my network. I get a "Undeliverable message" from the system administrator. The size of the email is around 50k. So i know size isn't an issue. Could the problem be that i copied and pasted them. Is there a limit on the number of addresses put into a DL? I'k Using outlook 03 and the recipent is also.

Thanks

James

The Error message read. "This message could not be sent. Try again later, or contact your network administrator. Error is [x8007000e-00000000-00000000].

Thanks for your help

best way would be to copy the DL to a PST file and send that to the user, have them copy into addr book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back