Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Email stationary with Outlook 2002 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoiraT

Technical User
Jun 13, 2002
GB
Hi
I hope someone can help me, I've searched the tektips site and found some useful stuff on creating email stationary in Outlook but not my specific requirement, which is for company logos down the right hand side of the message with the message typed on the left. I have tried setting this up as a table layout in FrontPage (don't laugh) and it shows fine in FP but the images are replaced as red crosses when used as stationary in Outlook. Can anyone advise how I can do this please? It ought to be quite simple so I assume I am missing something obvious. I've tried the same procedure with just text graphics in FP and it works fine.
Thanks in advance.
Moira

PS I don't know HTML

create it in Word, save it as a template, set Word as your email editor, and set send as HTML.

Thanks for your reply. Can you please tell me how I link the Word template to Outlook? I've tried going through the stationary picker in Mail Format options but it is only allowing HTML files. If I save as HTML the same problem occurs with the red cross placeholders.
Thanks.
Moira

instead of saving it as a template save it as an html file and select it from the picker.

Thanks again. I found out that by placing the images in front of text in Word as opposed to in line with text, they showed properly in the email stationary and it now works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back