Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Email problems Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoniof

IS-IT--Management
Oct 3, 2002
US
Hello everyone,

I have been looking for official articles that state email problems that the industry is experiencing.
I need this because some of my customers seem to be a little reluctant on believing that do to Spam and virus the email is having problems.
If any of you know of any links that I can use to prove that we are not the only ones having problems, I would appreciate if you could disclose them.

Thank you.

Not sure I understand, what problems are you seeing related to spam and virus?

Are you trying to justify spam filters and virus protection software? Or are you trying to justify why an Exchange server is slow?

More info please.

I'm Certifiable, not certified.
It just means my answers are from experience, not a book.

Basically what I need are articles that generalize the different issues IT departments face with email loss or delay and the taxation of the exchange server and bandwith either do to virus, spam or any other problem.

Thank you for your reply.

I'd suggest going to Anti-virus software site. Syamantec.com, NAI.com, McAfee.com, Trendmicro.com, etc. All these sites has tons of articles regarding new and old virus and what they can do via email. I know it's a pain to go propose to your bosses.. what do they know right? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back