Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Email Hosting Service Providers reviews and recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamps123

IS-IT--Management
Aug 2, 2006
US
Need some suggestions, recommendations and help for email hosting service provider, below are the requirement:

1) 100+ mailboxes ; each mailbox needs at least 500MB
2) forwarder -- can forward more than 50 email addresses
3) virus and spam filter(blacklist/whitelist on domain level; not just mailbox individually)

I have been looking into certain providers like:

1) intermedia.net(mail 100 plan): looks perfect to me but I am afraid about their reviews and support aren't that good

2) electricmail.com: they have pro services but quite expensive, it's about $5-6 per mailbox per account; with 100 mailboxes; it will cost about $500-600 amonth

3) gmail: it is almost like electricmail.com; but they have 10 G per mailbox with $5 per month per mailbox; however, gmail is still quite new and still in beta; I have heard many bad things like ppl missing their emails, etc... for personal is acceptable but not business

I know that I can have another option which is hosting the email inhouse; however, the hardware, software and the dedicated internet service is too costly for me as of this moment.

If you have any reviews or other recommendations, please let me know. Much appreicates and thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back