Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

email filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssphoenix

IS-IT--Management
Jan 22, 2001
US
Anyone could recomend a good exchange/outlook email filter? Recently some of my employee have been engaging in serious war debates on company time as well as using our email system for this purspose. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No spam. I would like to filter or know the content of an email that leaves the facilty based on a spacific word/words. This might be a little too much. However, I haven't found anything on exchange 5.5 and therefore I must assume that someone has built a 3rd party software that would do just that. Perhaps anyone could point me to similar solution somewhere.

Thanks again for any info.

I use NEMX for Microsoft Exchange. This software contains spam filter, content manager, attachment filters and AntiVirus. The software also allows you to have multiple disclaimers for the site, as well RBL database filtering.

The software is fairly easy to configure and you can create your own rules to forward messages to an alternate location before delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back