Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Email exclaimer Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

madisonjoy

Technical User
Mar 15, 2004
CA
Hello All
What might be the easiest and cheapest way of adding an email exclaimer to all external email on an exchange 2003?
thx in advance
Jim

Use your anti spam package as you've already paid for it and they all have one. Next is to use a 3rd party solution that's built for it; is one of them.

As Mark said, Exclaimer is a good solution. I love the software for clients stuck on 2003. In 2007, the feature is native to Exchange.

Pat Richard
Microsoft Exchange MVP

This has been looked at ad nauseum before, do a search, but I'll give you a few pointers.

Really depends on how many mailboxes you have and how granular you want it to be.

There are 2 or 3 solutions out there that will do the job cheaply. For instance for $99 a year there is Ninja disclaimer that is semi-granular in that you can have different disclaimers for different people / groups but it is a bit of a pain to configure and add new users to.

There are others that are about $99 but will add disclaimer to ALL messages.

Others are priced per mailbox, others by server.

Solution I got was from Nemx.com, purely because it was group based and only cost $500 because it was server license based. Exclaimer etc. were prettier but worked out a LOT more expensive because they were licensed according to mailbox numbers.

Neill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back