Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Email Authorisation Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulovey

Technical User
Jul 13, 2000
GB
Hi,

I have a rather strange requirement from a customer. They would like to have te ability to pre-approve all out-going email before it reaches the recipient.

This needs to be invisible to both the sender and the recipient.

So does anyone out there know of any such product.

We have suggested that to the customer to use a connector that only connects at say midnight. But they need the ability to send throughout the day, as some emails are time critical.

TIA,

Paul

If aint broken, dont try n fix it!!!!!

Exclaimer site said:
Mail blocking & redirection
Block or redirect emails before they reach their intended recipient. It can be used to redirect emails destined for one email address or domain to another single email address or different domain.

I've been playing with this app to get signatures auto-applied, it seems to be able to do so much more than I realized...and if someone wants to get every email sent out by his org sent to him first [cry] then I think using the Free Trial will let him/her see how much work this will actually be.

Tony

Users helping Users...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back