Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

email a report to a specific user pulling the email address via a query ? access 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch4meleon

Technical User
Jan 13, 2003
GB
Apologies Im slowly getting back into using access again and finding Im struggling even with basics and everything is a bit different in this version of access.

I have a report, it looks at a text box on a menu form to get its critera of a site number and generates the report for that site. simple.

I want to email the site manager the report, ideally as a pdf (but anything at all would be better than nothing.) I have all the email addresses for the site manages stored in the database with the relevant site numbers please can anyone advise what i can do to put a button on the form that i can click which will then email the site manager his report ?

huge thanks in hope !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back