Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ELU32 faststart disable

Status
Not open for further replies.

vkrt

Technical User
Nov 25, 2011
RU
Good afternoon.
We have board IP, which for compatibility with third-party equipment for communication H323 protocol was off the option "FASTSTART" in the internal software of the board.
Now an additional card installed ELU32 ROF1375428 / 1 R6A CAA 158 R3D 0022 EXE.Unfortunately there are problems with ELU32 similar IPLU with the option "FASTSTART".
In general, acute issue on shutdown option "FASTSTART" board ELU32.Unfortunately, access via telnet protocol options for correcting this board is missing.
What are the possibilities to turn off this option protocol N323 on board ELU32?

This board is already long phased out.
Your only option is to upgrade to TSW (which is also phased out) or TSE and use IPLU/MGU board.

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
Helping people is my job...

Good afternoon. IPLU as the system based on TSW we have. And it works well. Just wanted to use ELU32 to increase the number of communication channels with third-party equipment. Thank you.

Don't use it, it is buggy hardware.
Buy a second IPLU...

-----------------------------------------------------
Helping people is my job...

Buy CISCO, and there will be to you a happiness.
I can give such useful tips, and is free.
I understood that the solution of a question isn't present, or it isn't known by anybody except developers.
The subject can be closed.
Thanks.
Good luck.

Our IT department has decided to change our TSW with Cisco the next time, so it would be pretty nice if you
could give us some tipps the next month how we get back the feature that we use now in this Cisco system.

At the moment I doubt that our IT department really knows what they are doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back